Looking to sell this Ironman. OG owner is a service provider who goes by Dusty, and the account was bought as a 99fm hci

Justin

Post by Justin »

Looking to sell this Ironman. OG owner is a service provider who goes by Dusty, and the account was bought as a 99fm hcim with 10 hp. Recently died on it so no longer interested in playing. I've had the account for 1 year and have had no problems/I still use the service provider for things when jerry osrs isn't available/cheaper =p
Noteable things about this account- 99 firemaking, 77 runecrafting,71 agility, 83 hunter, purple graceful, all med diaries besides one is completed,and nearly 100 days of membership and much much more! No bans, 1 3 day mute. As always for the lifetime you own the account if the account is ever recovered I will pay you what you paid for it, I have vouches and sold roughly 10 accounts in here, Chasing $150 usd, MM fee on you. Og email is a throw away, I will swap the email to yours ofc, Come get a great ironman that already has a lot of early game grinds done!
John

Post by John »

Pm me